How to find us: If you are using google maps then simply search for Abbotts View Alpacas and it will bring you to our doorstep.
- on A418 travelling from Aylesbury towards Leighton Buzzard (5 miles from both towns). Turn left sign posted Aston Abbotts and Cublington.
- After approx 1 mile you will enter Aston Abbotts and pass a thatched pub (The Royal Oak) on your right. Be careful of oncoming traffic just past here as the road narrows and it is not obvious.
- SatNav will direct you to take the next left turn onto The Green; ignore this. It is a residential cut through and parked cars can make it difficult for caravans. (motorhomes will be fine).
- Instead, continue for 40 yds passing the bus stop and post box then take the next left at the village green sign posted "Weedon (gated road)". Keep left.
- Pass the next 2 left hand turns (the first is The Green but there is no sign, the 2 second is Hunters Way.) You are now on Moat Lane.
- After approx 150yds turn right into a farm track road sign posted for Norduck House and Abbotts View Farm. If you miss it you will go around a sharp bend to the left and through the gate of the gated road.
- Continue down the track, pass the driveway entrance to the cottages on your right.
- Abbotts View Farm is the next turn on your right (approx 350 yds) just before the blue sign on the fence.
- Beware: If you have an old garmin SatNav the post code will take you to a different Moat Lane in another village about 5 miles away!