How to find us: If you are using google maps then simply search for Abbotts View Alpacas and it will bring you to our doorstep.
- From A418 (From Aylesbury towards Leighton Buzzard 5 miles from both towns). Turn left sign posted Aston Abbotts and Cublington
- After approx 1 mile you will enter Aston Abbotts and pass a thatched pub (The Royal Oak) on your right. Be careful of oncoming traffic just past here as the road narrows.
- SatNav will direct you to take the next left turn onto The Green; ignore this as it is not suitable for caravans.
- Continue for 40 yds passing the bus stop and post box then take the next left at the village green sign posted "Weedon (gated road)". Keep left.
- Pass the next 2 left hand turns (the first is The Green but there is no sign, the 2 second is Hunters Way.) You are now on Moat Lane.
- After approx 150yds turn right into a single track loose fill road signed for Norduck House and Abbotts View Farm. If you go around the sharp bend to the left and through the gate of the gated road you have gone too far.
- Continue down the loose fill road and past the driveway entrance to the cottages on your right.
- Abbotts View Farm is the next turn on your right (approx 350 yds) just before the blue sign on the fence.
- Beware: If you have an old garmin SatNav the post code will take you to a different Moat Lane in another village about 5 miles away!